When: May 28 - June 3, 2018
Where: UBC campuses
Want to get more out of your commute to UBC? How about enjoying more fresh air, improved health and a lower carbon footprint?
Bike to Work Week is a great way to get healthy, active and energized at work, and reduce your carbon footprint. You can also win prizes and help UBC defend its place as regional champion for Best Workplace 1000+ and Best in Higher Education!
Participating is free, quick and easy:
- Register online with HUB (the sooner, the better)
- Choose your workplace – “University of British Columbia-UBC” – then join a team or create your own.
- Map your route to work.
- Log your route with HUB each day you ride
Top five reasons to participate:
- Feel great
- Save money
- Get to where you’re going faster
- Enter to win prizes (including new bikes, and even a cycling tour in Portugal)
- Defend UBC’s Champion status
If you already registered in a previous Bike to Work Week, simply log in and log a trip to be considered a spring participant. Encourage your colleagues and friends to join your team! Logging trips is easy and will track your kilometres cycled, emissions saved and calories burned.
If you are a seasoned cyclist, perhaps it’s time to think about your bragging rights? We need competitive riders to help UBC defend our champion status.