When: October 23-29, 2017
Want to get more out of your commute to UBC? How about enjoying more fresh air, improved health and a lower carbon footprint?
Jump on a bike and invite a friend or colleague to join you for Bike to Work Week at UBC, October 23-29, 2017.
Participating is free, quick and easy:
- Register online with HUB (the sooner, the better)
- Choose your workplace – “University of British Columbia-UBC” – then join a team or create your own.
- Map your route to work.
- Log your route with HUB each day you ride. This will track your kilometers, GHG emissions and calories.
Nervous about joining? Here are the top five reasons you should participate:
- To feel great
- To save money
- To get to where you’re going faster
- To enter to win prizes (including new bikes, and even a cycling tour in Italy)
- To defend UBC’s Champion status
If you already registered in a previous Bike to Work Week, simply log in and log a trip to be considered a spring participant. Once you’re done, start thinking about the other UBC teams you’re going to try and beat this year.
If you are a seasoned cyclist, perhaps it’s time to think about your bragging rights? We need competitive riders to help UBC defend its place as champion for Best Workplace 1000+ and Best in Higher Education in BC.