CIHR’s Institute of Population and Public Health (IPPH), along with CIHR’s Institutes of Circulatory and Respiratory Health (ICRH), Gender and Health (IGH), Neurosciences, Mental Health and Addiction (INMHA), and Health Services and Policy Research (IHSPR), is pleased to announce the launch of a Catalyst Grant focusing on the impact of legalization and regulation of non-medical cannabis in Canada.
WEBINAR: To support applications in this area, an information session webinar is being organized for June 1, 2017, 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. EDT. To register for the webinar, please click here.
- Information Webinar: June 1, 2017
- Application Deadline Date: August 29, 2017
- Anticipated Notice of Decision Date: January 16, 2018
- Funding Start Date: March 1, 2018
- $1 million total, enough for up to ten grants with a maximum of $100,000/year per grant
- $400,000 of the $1 million is available for developing data infrastructure
- $100,000 of the $1 million is available for an application relevant to First Nations, Inuit, Métis and/or Urban Indigenous populations