The Vancouver Foundation is opening applications for the Arts & Culture field of interest grants this fall. The Arts and Culture field of interest supports projects that use social innovation to build healthy, vibrant, and livable communities across British Columbia.
Funding will prioritize projects that seek to influence or change systemic behaviours that inhibit the growth of artistic, cultural and heritage activities among diverse cultural communities. By addressing underlying systemic root causes, these projects work to increase the number of people who attend and participate in artistic and cultural offerings, or increase the employability and livelihoods of artists.
- Applications open online: September 5, 2017
- Deadline for all grant types: September 29, 2017
- Decisions for Develop grants and invitations to submit Stage 2 applications for Test and Grow Grants: mid-November, 2017
- Deadline for Test and Grow Stage 2 applications: December 15, 2017
- Decisions for Test and Grow grants: mid-April, 2018
Please see the funding guidelines for more information and how to apply: Arts & Culture funding guidelines