The Vancouver Foundation is opening applications for the Education & Training field of interest grants this fall. In this field of interest, we look for projects that influence and change the systems that strengthen schools, neighbourhoods and workplaces through the participation of students, parents, educators and employers.
Based on our donors’ intentions, our remaining funding this year will prioritize projects that work to ensure that children are socially and emotionally prepared to start school, to prepare young people to transition through and out of the education system, or projects that increase employment opportunities.
- Applications open online: October 2, 2017
- Deadline for all grant types: November 3, 2017
- Decisions for Develop grants and invitations to submit Stage 2 applications for Test and Grow grants: mid-December, 2017
- Deadline for Test and Grow Stage 2 applications: February 2, 2018
- Decisions for Test and Grow grants: mid-April, 2018
Please see the funding guidelines for more information and how to apply: Education & Training funding guidelines