When: Tuesday, April 24, 2018 | 5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Where: Djavad Mowafaghian Centre for Brain Health, CBH Lecture Theatre, 2215 Wesbrook Mall
Join us for the fifth event of the 2018 PhDs Go Public Research Talk Series, where five doctoral students from UBC’s Public Scholars Initiative will have seven minutes each to talk about how their research into matters of health may lead to healthier societies.
- Kate McLeod (School of Population and Public Health)
- Sina Fazelpour (Philosophy)
- Tebogo Thandie Leepile (Land and Food Systems)
- Sharon Provost (Interdisciplinary Studies)
- Bushra Mahmood (Experimental Medicine)