When: Thursday, February 15, 2018 | 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Where: Neville Scarfe Building, Room 2415
Join us for the next QMS Event for research talks on:
- Class Analysis approach to studying science and technology attitudes across four top countries on the Bloomberg’s 2015 list of high-tech centralization.
- The Effects of the First Language Phonology on Second Language Visual Word Recognition Via a Mixed Design ANOVA Approach.
- Ashley Pullman (Postdoctoral Fellow, Education Policy Research Initiative at the University of Ottawa)
- Michelle Chen (Psychometrician, Paragon Testing Enterprises)
- Joanna Zeng (PhD Candidate, Department of Language and Literacy Education, UBC)
- Nathan Roberson (PhD Candidate, MERM program, UBC)