When: April 28 - April 29, 2018 | 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Where: First Nations Longhouse
1985 West Mall
Join us at the First Nations Longhouse for dedicated time and space for UBC Indigenous graduate students to write and develop their scholarly practice.
Highlights of this two-day retreat include:
- help to articulate writing goals
- peer sharing opportunities
- one-on-one time to meet with faculty mentors for writing support
- copy-editing support for pieces in progress
- one yoga class per day
- food and light snacks provided
All self-identified Indigenous graduate students at UBC, across all faculties, are welcome.
Only 20 spots are available to ensure each student has an opportunity to meet with faculty for personalized feedback. Deadline for RSVPs: Wednesday, April 25th.
Questions? Please contact Kiera Brant-Birioukov @ firstname.lastname@example.org