Are you an Indigenous New Investigator or an Indigenous elder or youth interested in research going on in your community?
CIHR (Canadian Institutes of Health Research) is pleased to announce Travel Awards to support Canadian Indigenous Elder-youth pairs and Indigenous New Investigators to participate in the third Pathways Annual Gathering taking place in the traditional territories of the Kwanlin Dün First Nation and the Ta’an Kwäch’än Council, in Whitehorse, Yukon from September 25-27, 2017.
- The total amount available for this funding opportunity is $50,000. This amount may increase if additional funding partners participate.
- The maximum amount awarded per person is $5,000 (up to $10,000 for Elder-Youth pairs).
- Application deadline: July 28, 2017
- Anticipated Notice of Decision: August 4, 2017
- Funding start date: August 14, 2017