Understanding Your Staff Pension Plan (UYSPP) is an informative workshop session designed for both potential and current members of the UBC Staff Pension Plan.
- All ages are welcome to attend.
- If you are already a Plan member, regardless of age, this workshop will help you learn more about the Plan, pensions in general, and related retirement considerations.
- If you are interested in retirement planning, this workshop will help you understand your retirement options.
- If you are not yet a member, this workshop will provide enrollment information and an opportunity to have all of your pension-related questions answered.
Advance registration is required. Detailed location information will be given to registrants in advance of workshop.
Upcoming Workshop Dates:
- Thursday, October 26, 2017 | 1:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. [FULL – waiting list]
- Thursday, November 2, 2017 | 9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. [FULL – waiting list]
- Wednesday, November 8, 2017 | 1:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, December 7, 2017 | 1:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Only UBC employees can attend this seminar.
For more information about the Staff Pension Plan, please click here.