November 14, 2017
The Educational Technology Support (ETS) office is beginning the widespread training of Canvas. As more courses are being migrated to Canvas, we are continually training faculty in the use of Canvas through group training sessions. After a very successful first round of training, we have now added new sessions towards the end of November to accommodate the high demand. If you wish to take part in one of our sessions or if you have not yet received a confirmation for your training scheduling, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Department Training Sessions
- EDST: November 20, 2017 | 12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. | Ponderosa Multipurpose Room 2012
- EDCP: November 21, 2017 | 12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. | Scarfe Room 304
- LLED: November 23, 2017 | 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. | Ponderosa Room 1306
- ECPS: November 23, 2017 | 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. | Scarfe Room 304C
Please bring your laptop.
Canvas In-depth Drop-in Sessions
- November 29, 2017 | 1:00 p.m.– 4:00 p.m.
- November 30, 2017 | 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Taking place at the ETS office (Scarfe 1008.) If you have any unanswered questions from our orientation sessions or want a review of the material, come to our open drop-in session.