When: Thursday, March 16, 2017 | 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Where: Online Webinar
You are invited to join the upcoming webinar Using NVivo as a Research Tool, which is sponsored by UBC.
Topics to be covered include:
- Literature Review – Efficiently organize and tag literature, easily keep track of critical quotes, and track ideas across many articles
- Coding – Code your literature, interviews, surveys, and any other data you may collect in a single, convenient location and analyze all your data for multiple articles in one NVivo project
- Analyzing Data – Using queries uncover potential themes, understand words in context, and explore relationships
- Findings – Gather together all your research findings in a single location, making it easy to link your literature and your data, and to easily find quotes to illustrate themes
- Publish – With all your data organized and analyzed in an NVivo project, writing happens quickly and easily. Generate rich visualizations in NVivo, which can be exported and included in an article or presentation