The Neville Scarfe (Education) Building
Located near the centre of the University, on the southwest corner of University Boulevard and Main Mall. Close to the Henry Angus building, the Chemistry building, and the Biological Sciences building.
The Faculty of Education is at the University of British Columbia, in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
There are numerous buses that travel to UBC. Visit Translink.ca to find the best route for you.
From the North Bus Loop:
- walk south to University Boulevard and then two blocks west.
From the Trolley Bus Terminal on University Boulevard:
- walk two blocks west.
Neville Scarfe is located in the center core of UBC, which does not allow car access.
Closest pay parking: West Parkade accessed via Gate 6.
Closest free parking: on Marine Drive near Gate 6.
Way-finding maps are posted at various locations on campus.
- Teacher Education Office (TEO)
- Office of Research in Education (ORE)
- Department of Educational Studies (EDST)
- Department of Curriculum & Pedagogy (EDCP)
- Department of Educational Counselling & Psychology, and Special Education (ECPS)
- Department of Language & Literacy Education (LLED)
- School of Kinesiology (KIN)
Departments/Units, Staff, and Room Numbers
The Calendar is a comprehensive guide to all programs, courses, services, and policies at the University of British Columbia
About the Faculty, contact information for media inquiries, find an expert source
To send feedback on our website, e-mail the Communications Team.