When: Thursday, October 17, 2019 | 12:30 pm – 2:00 pm
Where: Room 100, War Memorial Gymnasium; 6081 University Boulevard
Dr. Robert Boushel KIN Director Reappointment Public Presentation
Dr. Boushel will give a public presentation to the entire Faculty of Education where he will discuss his administrative achievements over his first term, what he has learnt, and his vision and plan to continue to lead the School for the next five years. We encourage you (all faculty, students and staff) to make every effort to attend the presentation and provide your feedback through the online feedback form by Thursday, October 24, 2019, 4:30pm. Your feedback is of high value to the Advisory Committee’s deliberations. A video recording of the presentation will be made available for a brief period should you be unable to attend.
Note that the Advisory Committee is a personnel committee and, therefore, its interview with Dr. Boushel and deliberations are confidential. The committee is advisory to the Provost and Vice President Academic, who makes the final decision on the recommendation to the Dean.
More information, including the School’s Strategic Plan and the Director’s Report, can be found by clicking the ‘Read more’ link below, and using the password sent in the presentation announcement email sent Monday, September 30, 2019.
We hope to see you at the presentation.
The following membership of the Advisory Committee for this process has been approved by the Provost:
- Dylan Brown, staff, Program Director, Active Kids (KIN)
- Mark Carpenter, faculty, Professor (KIN)
- Romeo Chua, faculty, Professor (KIN)
- Guy Faulkner, faculty, Professor (KIN)
- Maria Gallo, faculty, Senior Instructor (KIN)
- Mona Gleason, faculty, Head, Department of Educational Studies (EDST)
- Nikol Grishin, student, Kinesiology Undergraduate Society President (KIN)
- Fran Harrison, staff, Undergraduate Academic Advisory & Program Administrator (KIN)
- Laura Hurd, faculty, Professor (KIN)
- Tim Inglis, faculty, Professor (KIN)
- Shannon Leddy, faculty, Instructor (EDCP)
- Eli Puterman, faculty, Assistant Professor (KIN)
- William Sheel, faculty Professor (KIN)
- Erin Shellington, faculty, Post-Doctoral Research and Teaching Fellow (KIN)